Last night, the adorable Gabby Douglas was at Bucknell in Lewisburg. She talked Olympics and fame, and really anything I’m between.
Here’s some fun things she revealed that didn’t make it into my article:
- At one point, her family was homeless.
- She doesn’t like the nickname “Golden Gabby,” but she’s OK with “Flying Squirrel.”
- Her favorite event is the floor exercise, her least favorite is balance beam
- She isn’t sure she wants to go to college
- She is sure she wants to compete in Rio in 2016
Here’s some photos from the event: